When Results Matter
Millions around the world have discovered that a drop of pure essential oil can change everything for the better. Young Living is committed to establishing and maintaining the ultimate, industry-leading standard in essential oil products, so their work can keep changing lives as it has for two decades.For Young Living, the non-negotiable benchmarks for delivering a product that their members can feel great about are multifaceted, exacting, and—above all—concrete. Young Living is proud to offer an extensive line of authentic, essential oil-infused solutions that represent the best of nature—all purity, no compromises—through the standards of their groundbreaking Seed to Seal® program.
- Young Living sources from their corporate-owned farms, as well as partner farms and Seed to Seal-certified suppliers. This empowers them to source conscientiously and with sensitivity to local communities and ecosystems. They vet and select their like-minded suppliers according to five principles: Established Relationships, Seed to Seal Specifications, Binding Agreements, Stringent Testing, and Ongoing Audits.
- Young Living`s superior oils and ingredients deserve facilities and formulas to match. Their expanded distribution center in Spanish Fork, Utah, is a state-of-the-art facility where they use the best manufacturing practices to test essential oils, ingredients, and products and to formulate and manufacture the innovative offerings you love.
- When it comes to partnerships, Young Living trusts but verifies. To ensure that inferior or unethically sourced ingredients don’t find their way to your door, they use an extensive, full-access system of internal and third-party audits to monitor the supply chain.
- While Young Living`s product quality starts in the fields, it’s proven in the lab with research led by Chief Science Officer Dr. Mike Buch. With his team’s combined 180 years of experience, they use advanced testing processes in our state-of-the-art labs to ensure that an inferior product never slips by.
- Product testing doesn’t take place exclusively in-house. Young Living also test product samples as needed with two independent, respected, and accredited labs that employ certified chemical analysts with over 300 years of combined laboratory experience.
- Young Living created their pure, effective formulas with the cleanest and most innovative ingredients available. They also focus on what’s not in the formulas. They have developed an expanding list of 20 potentially harmful or harsh additives that may appear in mainstream products but will never be found in their line. Get all the ingredients you want and none of the ones you don’t.
- Inexpensive essential oils are often synthetic, adulterated, or unethically sourced, which is why Young Living chooses to partner with sources they know produce pure essential oils and ingredients ethically and legally, setting a top-tier standard for sustainability.
- Not only is Young Living`s compliance program exhaustive, but it’s also the first of its kind in the industry. It is the gold standard for compliance programs, and they are proud to have gone above and beyond to establish it. They have engaged top legal experts around the world to keep them advised of the most current laws, as well as to inform Young Living how to appropriately apply them to their most important business needs. The program ultimately determines several specific legal factors associated with botanical harvesting in order to protect delicate landscapes, plants, and wildlife, including knowing where, how, how much to plant and harvest, and more. These steps provide even more evidence that Young Living is the industry leader in compliance.
- Their efforts go beyond a conscientious supply chain. Young Living’s commitment to sustainable business includes reforestation of harvested trees; recycling at Young Living offices; and the construction of their brand-new, LEED-certified headquarters in Lehi, Utah. These efforts collectively add up to an industry-leading effort to respectfully partner with the earth.